Interested in booking Paul as your speaker?
Paul is a New York Times best-selling author and has been honored with the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award.
Paul is a sought-after speaker and author on leadership, employee engagement, entrepreneurship, corporate culture, and customer relationships. He makes frequent radio and TV appearances and his views have been featured in the Wall Street Journal and Inc. Magazine, and is currently a columnist for Forbes.com.
Book Paul Spiegelman as your next Keynote Speaker. Paul is a sought after speaker for organizations of all sizes. Topics he is passionate about include:
- People vs. profit
- Leading change…
- Scaling culture
- Selling your company, not your soul
- Employee engagement
- Evolving your leadership team
- Patient experience in healthcare
- Building a personal brand
- Why employees come before customers
- Why employees come before patients
- Bootstrapping vs. outside capital